Maple syrup hydrometer (9 ½”) with Baumé scale (25-40) and Brix scale (45-75). Instructions included.
Note: Hydrometer is used with Hydrometer Test Cup. If you do not already have a test cup, it is highly recommended that you purchase one for use with the hydrometer.
Note: All Maple Syrup Hydrometers sold into the state of Vermont must be this version, which is tested for calibration by VT Agency of Agriculture, Food, & Markets.
- Used to measure the density of maple syrup at a specific temperature
- Brix Scale and the Baume ScaleHydrometer is used to determine when to stop boiling
- Professional grade hydrometer
- Glass instrument – handle with care
- Note this hydrometer is calibrated specifically for maple syrup (not to be used for beer or other purposes)
Free Shipping within US!