Maple syrup hydrometer (9 ½”) with Baumé scale (25-40) and Brix scale (45-75). Instructions included.
Note: Hydrometer is used with Hydrometer Test Cup. If you do not already have a test cup, it is highly recommended that you purchase one for use with the hydrometer.
- Used to measure the density of maple syrup at a specific temperature
- Brix Scale and the Baume ScaleHydrometer is used to determine when to stop boiling
- Professional grade hydrometer
- Glass instrument – handle with care
- Note this hydrometer is calibrated specifically for maple syrup (not to be used for beer or other purposes)
Please note that anyone in the state of Vermont needs to be using a Vermont State Certified Hydrometer (this particular hydrometer does not meet those specs)
Free Shipping within US!