1 Container of Cleaning Compound for 430/304 Stainless Steel Pans 1 pound
FOR USE ON STAINLESS STEEL PANS ONLY!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Use 1/2 Cup of Pan Cleaner for every 17 gallons of water.
- Add Pan Cleaner cleaning compound slowly to the water while stirring.
- Heat the solution to 140° F. Scrub the pans with non abrasive pad or wooden scraper.
- Pans must be rinsed thoroughly after cleaning.
- Never mix with any products containing chlorine.
- Store solution in a glass or neoprene container.
Free Shipping within US!